Old man neighbor is creepy how do I ward him away?

I have lived in my current home now for two years, I am a married stay at home mother with children. My husband and I are in our mid 30s and we have an older couple that live a ways from my husband and I both in their 60’s I have never given them my number nor has my husband given his and somehow the husband got... show more I have lived in my current home now for two years, I am a married stay at home mother with children. My husband and I are in our mid 30s and we have an older couple that live a ways from my husband and I both in their 60’s I have never given them my number nor has my husband given his and somehow the husband got my number I have been receiving phone calls and texts from the husband in which I don’t answer. The neighbor man has never tried to call my husband but instead calls me. Today I was doing house chores and received a few phone calls from the husband in which again I did not answer, the man shows up at my door unannounced. After his calls were unanswered My husband works during the day but we have cameras and security alarms. Is this normal protocol because it just seems too creepy
9 answers 9