I touched my friend inappropriately.?

When I️ was about 10, my friends and I️ were playing house outside. My friend who was nine at the time was the baby. Since I️ didn’t really know how to fake change a diaper I️ asked her to pull her pants down. She did it and I️ didn’t ask her again and I️ didn’t force her. I️ didn’t know I️t was bad because were... show more When I️ was about 10, my friends and I️ were playing house outside. My friend who was nine at the time was the baby. Since I️ didn’t really know how to fake change a diaper I️ asked her to pull her pants down. She did it and I️ didn’t ask her again and I️ didn’t force her. I️ didn’t know I️t was bad because were all girls.
I️t was like 3 seconds and I️ didn’t even touch I️t was like a 3 second tickle and I️t was light. She was laughing so I️ didn’t think any of I️t. Then my other friends came and saw and told her parents and now they think I️ molested her but they don’t know the whole story. We’re all still friends because we were so young and her parents still like me and I️ go over to their house a lot and we hangout and have sleepovers. And we acted like I️t never happened(but I️t did) But I️ regret I️t so much. I️ always wanted to fight against sexual assault and now I’m scared that when she’s older she’s gonna file charges or one of her sisters are. Because this might sound weird, but I️ wanna be known and I️ wanna act and do stuff but I’m always scared that people will hate me and she’ll press charges or something and my life will be ruined. How do I️ get over I️t and live my life??? Btw I’m 14 now and she’s 13.