Married and pregnant with someone else?

At the time, our marriage was failing and I had asked My husband to go to counseling numerous times. He told me he rather get divorced than see a counselor. After a while, I made the mistake of making a connection with an old friend and ended up getting pregnant in a matter of weeks, even though I was on birth... show more At the time, our marriage was failing and I had asked
My husband to go to counseling numerous times. He told me he rather get divorced than see a counselor. After a while, I made the mistake of making a connection with an old friend and ended up getting pregnant in a matter of weeks, even though I was on birth control. My husband and I were going to get divorced, I was positive it was over and decided to keep the baby...fast forward 7 months and my husband tells me he’s willing to do anything to fix our marriage. I am now 2 weeks from my due date and he has moved out, but still wants to fix things and has no idea I am pregnant. We started the divorce process but he has told me over and over again he doesn’t want it and is only doing it because he feels like he has to. The guilt is eating me alive, I cry every day and honestly miss my husband and want to fix things but I know if he knew he would never forgive me. He does know I was seeing someone but doesn’t know of the baby, and has said he could forgive me for that. I worry if I tell him about the baby he will lash out and I will lose my home and security I have for my child, but losing him and divorcing someone that I really don’t want to is killing me emotionally. The baby’s father wants to be with me and wants to be a part of the baby’s life... I have been conflicted for months and still am, and I am running out of time. Please, no judgement posts, I already know I messed up.