Can you stay married forever if all you do is fight and insult each other and you hate his kids ?

We aren't married yet but I will force him into it. We fight nonstop. He says he works three jobs,does romantic things for me, takes care of the kids and tries to clean the house, but I think he is lazy and doesn't try hard enough to please me. He actually cried when I said that. He also me wants to bond... show more We aren't married yet but I will force him into it. We fight nonstop. He says he works three jobs,does romantic things for me, takes care of the kids and tries to clean the house, but I think he is lazy and doesn't try hard enough to please me. He actually cried when I said that. He also me wants to bond with his kids but it is hard because they act like normal kids not geniuses like the tiger parenting kids.Everything they do bugs me.

So I tried to bond with his kids by making homemade Christmas cards at the mall with other mothers, but their Christmas cards they made themselves looked like ****. I ended up screaming , because I have ocd and everything has to be perfect. So I started grabbing their arm and trying to force them to color the way I wanted them to draw and they started crying. And I got kicked out of the class and all of the mothers came to kids rescue.And now everyone is very mad at me again. Everyone esp the slow redneck uncle and the grandma has fun with these kids and says all she has to do is give them the look and they behave. I have to make this work, because I have been married and divorced twice and this is my last chance.
Update: I demanded the kids draw me a picture and they me a bag of coal in the picture and laughed the whole time. I am so insulted. My day is so ruined.
Update 2: He said he needs to sleep because he fell asleep driving the car the other day, But who is gonna wait on me when he is sleeping.
Update 3: He is really mad because I demanded the kids eat burgers with everything on it when they wanted plain. I purposely put extra extra ketchup on it because that is how I want them to eat it. They must obey me.Because the kids shouldn't be allowed to decide what they want and I got kicked out of mcdonalds because I... show more He is really mad because I demanded the kids eat burgers with everything on it when they wanted plain. I purposely put extra extra ketchup on it because that is how I want them to eat it. They must obey me.Because the kids shouldn't be allowed to decide what they want and I got kicked out of mcdonalds because I was acting hysterical.
Update 4: How am I tormenting the kids? They torment me by not scraping and bowing to my every whim and not performing to my high standards.