The, "Take On Me," brainwashing.?

The hit 80's song, "Take On Me," is a catchy tune. Too catchy... From the synth piano to the powerful bravado of the singer Morten Harket. Though, something is very interesting, no one hates it. Many comments on the youtube Music video, which has millions of views, say "This will never get... show more The hit 80's song, "Take On Me," is a catchy tune. Too catchy... From the synth piano to the powerful bravado of the singer Morten Harket. Though, something is very interesting, no one hates it. Many comments on the youtube Music video, which has millions of views, say "This will never get old." Well, why wont it get old? People depend on this song to live, much like heroin. Kurt Cobain, the lead singer of nirvana, was addicted to this song, more-so than heroin. Even today there are many singers who are addicted to this song, Anthony Kiedis was able to get off drugs, but not Take on Me. More people are, David Bowie, Tom Petty, Micheal Jackson, Prince, Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, etc. And guess what all are dead, except for Anthony Kiedis, that's because if he dies, the population will go into chaos, the government doesn't want that. Yes... The government. I found out what A-ha stands for. American-Hypnosis Agency. Don't believe me? Well, why would the government make the first A in A-ha capitalized, because it stands for America! The government loves America, as long as it is to their standard at least. Net Neutrality, wink wink. Now... Why would a foreign band be working for the American government? The government gets blamed too much, if you get a small band of foreign agents, pay them high on your payroll, the citizens will look past all of it. But not me. What do you say we should do?
6 answers 6