I don't brush my teeth that often?

This will sound nasty. But I haven't brushed my teeth in about a week. The reason being I usually don't go to sleep until my body is begging for it. And it's really hard for that to happen. So when I brush my teeth the water suddenly wakes me up. And it will take years to get sleepy again. Any ways I do... show more This will sound nasty. But I haven't brushed my teeth in about a week. The reason being I usually don't go to sleep until my body is begging for it. And it's really hard for that to happen. So when I brush my teeth the water suddenly wakes me up. And it will take years to get sleepy again. Any ways I do plan on brushing my teeth. It's not like I feel them about to fall off. They don't feel weak either (or maybe I just got used to it). And do the worry Im home schooled so no b*tch little kid will walk up to me and be like "yo bref stank" or some dumb sh*t like that. Any ways just wanna know if it's really dangerous to be doing this. Like if my teeth will slowly star decaying or something like that
10 answers 10