How to talk to a girl you have a crush on without being friend zoned ? How do I flirt with her ? Please give tips?

Basically I have a crush on a girl in my gym. If inactive too nice to her she will friend zone me and if I am rude to her she will think i am a jerk. So far we have spoken 4 times and she has approached me after I ignored her for about a week. She used to stare at me and smile at me also but she smiles at everyone... show more Basically I have a crush on a girl in my gym. If inactive too nice to her she will friend zone me and if I am rude to her she will think i am a jerk. So far we have spoken 4 times and she has approached me after I ignored her for about a week. She used to stare at me and smile at me also but she smiles at everyone who smiles at her. Yesterday on our way back home she spoke to me a lot and seemed excited to talk to me but this was surprising because she is a quiet girl in the gym and goes to an all girls college . I haven't seen her speak this much. How to avoid the friend zone ?