I HATE my brother? We fight a lot, WHAT do I DO!!?

Hi I'm 12 and a girl so no inappropriate answers please. So He's in the living room 24/7, (literally lives in it) which I have to go through to get to the kitchen, also he hogs the couch and sometimes sleeps on it btw he's 22 and doesn't move when it's school in the mornings! Also our living... show more Hi I'm 12 and a girl so no inappropriate answers please. So

He's in the living room 24/7, (literally lives in it) which I have to go through to get to the kitchen, also he hogs the couch and sometimes sleeps on it btw he's 22 and doesn't move when it's school in the mornings! Also our living room is literally the size of one of my friend's bedrooms.

He's also got aspergers and BPD so that's why he's often so incosiderate.

Our walls are paper thin and he's got insomnia, so when it's like 2am he'll be making noise in the kitchen, or stomping about (he's got ADHD too). My parents are kind of deaf too and their room isn't right next to the bathroom, so that's why he still is so noisy at like 3am.