Does my fiancé like porn more than me? If so, should I leave him?

I hate that my fiancé watches porn and he knows it. A few months back, I tried to be open minded and watch it together during sex. He wouldn’t even look at me during sex, only the porn and other women. I tried to lean in and kiss him, and he pushed me away. It made me feel so small and unloved. It made me feel like... show more I hate that my fiancé watches porn and he knows it. A few months back, I tried to be open minded and watch it together during sex. He wouldn’t even look at me during sex, only the porn and other women. I tried to lean in and kiss him, and he pushed me away. It made me feel so small and unloved. It made me feel like we were disconnected and hurt me. I tried my best to be understanding and watch it with him but now it’s affecting our intimacy. I don’t want our sex to be like this for the next 50 years if I marry him.. I deserve to feel beautiful and loved. The sex felt so cold like I wasn’t important