Do I have a reason to be uncomfortable with this with my fiance'?

So my fiance' and I live together right now and were learning to adapt to the way we live and sometimes he's out late out at night with his friends and this makes me paranoid and uncomfortable. He doesn't even have a cell phone right now so i cant reach him. So im just wondering what to do when... show more So my fiance' and I live together right now and were learning to adapt to the way we live and sometimes he's out late out at night with his friends and this makes me paranoid and uncomfortable.

He doesn't even have a cell phone right now so i cant reach him. So im just wondering what to do when he's out so late. Would it be controlling to have a curfew? this being late out at night makes it so i cant sleep because im waiting for him to get home.

So is it controlling to have a curfew for your spouse if it doesn't involve work?