denim asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 years ago

Is there a way to get taller?

I’m 17, female and 5 feet 5.748 inches exactly. All I want is to at least be 5’6 (5’7 or 8 would be ideal.)

My little brother (he’s 14) is like 6 feet tall and that is absolutely not fair, I want to sue him.

Help please

(I grew like 2 cm in October so I am hopeful that I am not done growing.)

It will rid me of all my problems, perhaps if I am taller I will pass physics.

• ?

Round up and you will be 5'6

yes

bone grafts work great. best is to have plastic leg grafts. as long as 2 extra feet. done in china for $500.00 a leg.

You aren't going to reach your brother's height--he's male.

You are already slightly over average.

At 17, it is highly unlikely you will grow any more, and I am pretty sure your growth in october was more wishful thinking than anything else unless you've had a very late puberty. (You grow a few years after your first period, then that's it.)

You cannot speed up your growing process. Usually girls begin their growth spurt about two years ahead of boys. So at age 12, a girl may tower over her male classmates. Likely she will enjoy this height for only a short time. Within a couple of years, most of the boys will catch up in height and go on to surpass her. Therefore, there is no guarantee that you will ever be as tall as your little brother.

I don't think growing taller will help you pass in physics haha I'm quite tall and I dropped out :p

Also I don't think there are a lot of options to get taller. Try high heels.

wow.

It heavily depends on your parents heights, but for the most part now any growth you'll see will be very little.

Being taller will not make your problems go away, that's childish.

No. You're done growing.

Drink plenty of milk and make sure you stand straight all the time