Snuck out my mom s car, just realized she has a Progressive Snapshot device installed. Help me out here?

So last night I decided to sneak out with my mom s keys for the first time. So I had my fun and what not, snuck back in. Everything was cool but then I remembered she has one of those Progressive Snapshot devices plugged into her car. I remember her telling me that it tracks the speed, and I went over a hundred... show more So last night I decided to sneak out with my mom s keys for the first time. So I had my fun and what not, snuck back in. Everything was cool but then I remembered she has one of those Progressive Snapshot devices plugged into her car. I remember her telling me that it tracks the speed, and I went over a hundred miles per hour on the freeway, multiple times. What else does it exactly track? And I think it sends all the information to her phone, so I m wondering what I should do about it? And if she does see it and questions me about it, what should I say? Because if she finds out that I took her car out there s a very high chance of me getting kicked out of my house. Again. Please help me come up with a solution or something believable I could tell her. Thanks.