What I don't get about Cons support of Roy Moore is, how are they ok with his admittions on Hannity of dating 16 & 17 year old girls at?

age 32? Maybe the allegations are false and these woman are making it up.....How do you explain Moore's own words of dating little girls as young as 16? Do none of you have daughters??? Explain yourselves....preferably without your slogan "fake news" as you can go on Hannity's site and watch the... show more age 32? Maybe the allegations are false and these woman are making it up.....How do you explain Moore's own words of dating little girls as young as 16? Do none of you have daughters??? Explain yourselves....preferably without your slogan "fake news" as you can go on Hannity's site and watch the interview yourself

And his only justification for it is "I never did so without the parents permission" As if a child's terrible parents makes him taking advantage of a 16 year old girl, better