How are we unique?

How are we unique or so called one of a kind if there is someone else out there in the world just exactly like you? What I mean is how can we all be so different if there is 8 billion people in the world and there has been many centuries that has passed and there will be many more to come and through out these... show more How are we unique or so called one of a kind if there is someone else out there in the world just exactly like you? What I mean is how can we all be so different if there is 8 billion people in the world and there has been many centuries that has passed and there will be many more to come and through out these centuries there has been some one with your same thoughts,ways,personality,interest,looks... Whats the point of being you if there is another you? What's the point of being alive if you dont have your own unique path? What's the point of being you or alive if someone else only love or like you because you remind them of someone else that is just like you but they dont love or like you for just you and you alone? Whats the point of being you if your always being compared to Someone else? I don't want to be like no one else and I don't want no one to be like me I want to be the only me! I find life pointless and boring if everyone has a copy. How can we know for sure that there is no one else in the world like you? How do you explain two people who finish off each other sentences doesn't that mean they are just alike? How do you explain twins? People claim twins are just alike. So how am i unique? (Sigh) I'm sick of this question troubling me. I just want to be the only me that ever existed. Please tell me your opinions thank you.
3 answers 3