What do you think about demisexuality and grey whatever?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

I'm fine with it. Doesn't cause me any problems. It makes sense too. Demi means you are only sexually attracted to someone who you have a strong emotional connection with. I ultimately just really don't care what someone identifies as. If that's what they are comfortable with, that's what they can use.

• 3 years ago

I think it's a superfluous label which is not important. And it probably describes me BTW, so I'm not commenting on this as an outsider.

• 3 years ago

stupid

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

asexuality exists in a spectrum. Demisexuality, grey asexuality, lithsexuality, fraysexuality, ageosexuality and others are all valid explanations of orientation and if they’re useful to someone in navigating relationships and their own identity then they’re good terms.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tyler
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I think it exists, but shouldn't classify as its own sexuality altogether? But nothing against people who identify by the term.

• 3 years ago

I think it's a word that will confuse anyone who isnt an SJW weirdo.

That being said, I do understand the concept of being "demisexual" but I don't think it needs to be labeled as a whole new sexuality.

Being demisexual just means you have to have a emotional bond with someone before the sexual attraction starts,

therefor still making it either gey,lezbo or bi.

• 3 years ago

I think demisexuality is just a Tumblr term for people who don't want to call themselves bi

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.