What do you think about demisexuality and grey whatever?

I'm fine with it. Doesn't cause me any problems. It makes sense too. Demi means you are only sexually attracted to someone who you have a strong emotional connection with. I ultimately just really don't care what someone identifies as. If that's what they are comfortable with, that's what they can use.

I think it's a superfluous label which is not important. And it probably describes me BTW, so I'm not commenting on this as an outsider.

stupid

• ?

asexuality exists in a spectrum. Demisexuality, grey asexuality, lithsexuality, fraysexuality, ageosexuality and others are all valid explanations of orientation and if they’re useful to someone in navigating relationships and their own identity then they’re good terms.

• Tyler

I think it exists, but shouldn't classify as its own sexuality altogether? But nothing against people who identify by the term.

I think it's a word that will confuse anyone who isnt an SJW weirdo.

That being said, I do understand the concept of being "demisexual" but I don't think it needs to be labeled as a whole new sexuality.

Being demisexual just means you have to have a emotional bond with someone before the sexual attraction starts,

therefor still making it either gey,lezbo or bi.

I think demisexuality is just a Tumblr term for people who don't want to call themselves bi