What is best evidence for God's non-existence?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • lover
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there is no evidence

• Raja
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

There is no evidence for the non-existence of God. There is evidence for the existence of God. The evidence is still inside all. This is a temporary miracle of God. Your grand parents knew this truth. If they deny, they hide for some reason.

• 3 years ago

Of course there is *no* evidence whatsoever of God's non-existence. There is only a personal opinion based upon no *facts* at all -- believed in by people who *demand* evidence from others, but have *none* themselves. That's what we call a "double standard".

The best evidence for God's *existence* is the personal experiences of every honest and truthful human being who has *had* such an experience or a number of such experiences.

Atheists are like people born blind from birth who *refuse* to believe those of us who have experienced *color*. They congregate to reinforce each other's belief that the people who claim that they *do* see color are all delusional or deliberately lying to them. This *is* the nature of the phenomenon that is happening here. There is *no way* to prove to a person born blind from birth that color is an actual phenomenon.

Those who have real experiences with God, Goddess, with Jesus, with ghosts, with telepathic voices, able to see auras or aliens and such have some measure of extra-sensory-perception -- that, it would seem, most people don't have. Everyone who *has* these special "gifts" absolutely *knows* they are real. A number of people who *don't* have them still have the good sense to *believe* the *honest* experiences of those who *do* have them.

Atheists are the dogmatically, *rigidly* blind -- who *want* to stay that way. At *Yahoo Answers* a large percentage of them get their jollies out of banding together and mocking, taunting the Christians. It's a *juvenile* level of pleasure-seeking. They don't *appear* to be here to be sincerely, compassionately, understandingly, empathetically *helpful* to others (with very rare exceptions, like Ceiswar -- if i've spelled that right). They increasingly appear to be here to play silly, juvenile games.

This forum has *degenerated*, considerably, since i first began answering Questions here in mid-December 2008. Inasmuch as the juvenile atheists (and rigidly indoctrinated Christian Fundamentalists) have increased in numbers, the serious *spiritual* people (those upon a path that was *not* Christian) have *left* to go to places where *meaningfully *serious* discussions can take place. The Gnostics, New Agers, Wiccans, Ba'hais, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, those into various kinds of ceremonial magic -- THE INTERESTING PEOPLE -- have *almost* all left (except for the fewest die-hards) -- driven out by the *tedious* repetitiousness of Atheism verses Fundamentalist Christianity. It appears there is a heavier percentage of posts from the Jehovah's Witnesses, now, however (*yawn*). Tedious mediocrity has driven out the *colorful* INDIVIDUALS (who are not group conformists) to replace them with endlessly repetitious *non*-thinking with *no* originality. And actually, the *atheists* are the *most* conformist (to each other) of the participants here, most of their posts pretty much carbon-copying other atheists' responses. There is more *diversity* amongst the Christians (due, of course, to all the differing sects & denominations) -- which hardly speaks well for any *originality* of perception on the part of the *dreary* atheists.

Need i mention that i greet *all* Thumbs Down from Christians *and* atheists with a feeling of joyous *triumph*! <and with a great deal of *hearty* laughter> Obviously i am *not* seeking to please *either* camp! My *sole* devotion is to the *actual* Divine Truth.

• 3 years ago

There is none, dear one. One cannot know there is no God, much less prove it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Bell's Theorem.

• ssrvj
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I EXIST-SO GOD EXISTS FOR ME-100% TRUE

(1) "AHAM BRAHMANN ASMI" =I REMAIN VERILY THE BRAHMANN (Brahad Aaranyaka Upanishad -1-4-10-

Sukhla Yajur Vedham )

(2) "AYAM AATHMANN BRAHMANN"= MY SOUL ISVERILY BRAHMANN(GOD) -Maandookya Upanishad -1-2-

Atharva Vedam

(3) "AYAM ATTHMANN (BRAHMANN) ANTHARYAAMI AMRUTHAHA" (UPANISHAD) => MY SOUL IS GOD -WHICH DWELLS WITHN ME AND ETERNAL

WHAT THER EVIDENCE IS NEEDED --PRACTICE A "SANE" RELIGION -MEANINGFUL AND USEFUL

• 3 years ago

None

• 3 years ago

In my opinion, in no particular order,

1) theodicies

2) apologetics

3) logical errors in reasoning

4) mankind’s ability to invent and/or demote differing gods in all societies.

5) answers to ALL the Big questions are proved or disproved, or theorized by scientific methods.

References available upon request.

• 3 years ago

What is best evidence for God's non-existence?

Also, what is best evidence for the Easter Bunny's non-existence?

Both questions have the same answer: A magic god fair and a magic rabbit are totally impossible because there is no magic in universe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.