What is best evidence for God's existence?

Your bible provides all the evidence even the most hardened skeptic can't ignore.

It has always been my belief that creation itself is proof of an intelligent creator. With the planets in the universe circling the sun, everything in sync with one another, the water cycle producing a continual supply of life sustaining water, the earths ability to renew itself with greenery after a devastating event such as flood waters or forest fires, the ability for a woman to carry another human inside of their body without the body rejecting it as a foreign substance are just a few of the examples that should the wonder and power of our almighty creator.

I'm not religious. But I must say, it's rather mysterious how humans have pretty much naturally been given everything they need to survive. It seems like everything on earth was perfectly put in place. When it comes to the elements, combined with our existence, it's just so weird to think about. Humans need water to live...and water just so happens to exist. Humans need fire to stay warm and to cook food...and fire just so happens to exist. I mean, what are the chances of that? So trippy!

• kim

If your daily in prayer and thanksgiving, being a blessing to all, then God gives you signal graces. Unmistakable grace believe me.

It is superconscious,supersensuous,beyond reasoning and thought. We can only feel it and never understand it.

Source : Indian Spiritual books,Swamy Vivekananda's books.

None....its all about faith

• lover

your existence,

unbelievable thomas

I hope you've noticed that they're all giving you different answers.

Evidence of God is clearly manifest in his works.

Those who seek him honestly and humbly will find him, because he will let himself be found by such a person, and he is not far off from each one of us.

Romans 1:19, 20

19 because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them. 20 For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.

The appearance of matter and energy AND the laws that govern them uniformly, the appearance of life which is an extremely complex entity with very specific requirements, and the existence of intelligence, which is even more complicated - these things shout out the existence of an intelligent, powerful creator.

You