Aiden
Aiden asked in HealthMental Health · 3 years ago

Feeling depressed but I don't know how to get support.?

Now you see i'm in a really tough spot right now. For the past few weeks my whole life has just gone down a cliff.

I'm okay with that. It's a point in life that i'm sure everyone goes through and i'm just experiencing it for the first time. I'm certain it will get better, i'm just not sure how yet.

Anyway, I feel like I could use some support from my family and friends however they're not exactly being my family or friends right now. I'm usually super happy, kind and help everyone but now i'm going through a tough spot and I find myself pretty down and i've not been like my usual self lately.

Well because i'm not my usual self, everyone I know has been complaining about how miserable i'm being. How i'm not doing enough around the house. How i'm not smiling enough anymore. How i've lost my sense of humour. You get the idea.

I can't disagree with them but I can't help it right now, believe me i've tried. I'd love to go back to how I was but I have so much going on and the last thing I need is to get an earful at work and then come back home to an earful only to go out with my friends and get an earful.

I'm not asking for this kind of leniency all of the time, but what can I do to get them to lay off at least until I can get myself back on track? Just want to be selfish for a change.

Talking doesn't seem to work anymore, if anything it's making things so much worse for me. Any help would be amazing thanks.

• Gert

Go to see your doctor, he'll know what to do.

Hi my friend Aiden, first I want to say that I'm proud to recognize a yahoo member like u 😊 because u are exceptionally genius on here. I want to add that I felt sad by hearing the u are depressed 😞😓 because u were very positive person. But I know why u are depressed because I also experienced the same. So your problem is astrological , the sun is now on scorpio and u are Aquarius, so they are negative towards each other, I felt like that too. So don't worry please u are not alone 😊😊, I can therapy u, just leave a comment my friend Aiden.

Best regards, Ani Grigoryan 😘

Short-term talk therapy with a good counselor is your best next step.

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-8255 Text line, 741741

Just buy some xanys from a doctor make sure to drink with vodka and you can take more than the dose their really just their so the capitalist lizards can charge you more for ink