JOHN
JOHN asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 years ago

Why are some TPs shown without a category? Is this because they contribute in so many categories that they confuse the system?

TPs should be TCs

If you check my HomePage You will see a blank in the space where my TC category should be shown. What is the significance of this? Anyone looking at this page would not be able to tell what it is that I am supposed to be knowledgeable about. I contribitute in about half a dozen categories, and if I haven't reached the required standard in any one of those categories, I shouldn't be a TC at all. I can't help feeling there is some YA rule I don't know about.

• Daniel

That seems to be a Glitch that is going on Currently Yahoo will Fix it and it will Return

There's a certain amount of truth in what you are saying. at one time, in 2010 or 2011, BEFORE the YA 's format was changed in in 2013-2014, i was TC in $ different subcategories at the SAME time. Now the maximum amount of subcategories you can be a TC in AT THE SAME TIME is 3 subcategory, THAT was put into effect in 2014. Yes, i probably CAN find the the page in the YA blog where that was announced and it probably was in March, April or maybe May of 2014..

• Mercy

A recent glitch. I'm the top contributor in Homework , but seem to have lost my crown this week . :)

I'm assuming you mean TCs.

(John - what are TPs?)