Do you think she like him because she keep talking about him? I want your opinion about this. Please HELP Thank you.?

my girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years. My girlfriend told me there a guy at her job like her n keep flirting her. She want him 2 stop I was like oh okay so did u tell him that u got a bf? she said yea I told him that n the guy still won't stop (she smiling while she telling me this). I said okay let me confront him about this n she said no she will handle it. Then weeks later I was waiting for my gf 2 pick me up after she finished work she said I'll be pick you up after I drop someone off. I said 2 myself I wonder who. I just waited then here she come with a smile on her face I was like okay dropping off a friend or something? she rolled her eye n just said just drop someone off. Later she would tell me non-stop about this guy who keep flirting with her almost everyday Then what got me was she explain about where he lives I was like oh that the him? She roll her eye and said yea he beg me everyday to drop him off to his home she been dropping him off everyday I was like hmm ok she swear that she didn't nothing n just drop hm off. I said okay then later I saw her snapchat video I caught him in her snapchat video at work and added him on snapchat and I told her what going on? She said that nothing just for fun with a smile. Now he no longer works there and she kept talking about him like "I wonder y left the job" "Where he is work now?" What ur opinion about this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

umm. she shouldn't worry about him if she with you.

• 3 years ago

Sounds like you need to work a little harder to make her remember why she's with you. Flirt with her, compliment her, make her feel special, put the romance back in the relationship. She'll stop talking about him, then.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.