How do you beat a person in a fight If they can't feel pain?

What I mean by this is if adrenaline is pumping and supposedly make you superhuman god like and invincible how can a person feel pain if adrenaline negates the effects of pain? Also whats the point of working out and conditioning yourself for fighting if adrenaline naturally produces all of this? What I mean by... show more What I mean by this is if adrenaline is pumping and supposedly make you superhuman god like and invincible how can a person feel pain if adrenaline negates the effects of pain? Also whats the point of working out and conditioning yourself for fighting if adrenaline naturally produces all of this? What I mean by this is more tolerance to pain to where you can't feel it, more cardio and stamina, more strength and endurance even though you never worked out and conditioned your body to earn these things it's just naturally produced. So whats the point of it all if adrenaline is the key to everything?