My answer is not showing up?

I can't see my answer to one of the questions. On my page the question shows up, but when I click on it it's not there. It still says 4 answers, but only 3 show up. Mine is not there. Was my answer reported or was I blocked by a person who asked the question? I disagreed with an author, but there was no... show more I can't see my answer to one of the questions. On my page the question shows up, but when I click on it it's not there. It still says 4 answers, but only 3 show up. Mine is not there.

Was my answer reported or was I blocked by a person who asked the question?

I disagreed with an author, but there was no name calling. No trolling. It was in the politics section.

I suspect that I might have gotten so many thumbs down that it could have hidden an answer. I don't know. With political tensions today, both sides at certain times of day would just thumbs down opposing views.

I don't think the answer was reported, because I got no email stating such.The person probably did not block me, because I was able to access the question.

If my answer is not showing up, I wanted to delete it from a question, but interestingly I see no way of doing it.