I'm new here. How does moderation works on Yahoo Answers?

One of my question got deleted and I'm guessing because it was offensive (eventhough it wasnt intended). I was discussing about LGBT and I have a feeling that some idiot thought of me as a bigot even though I was stating an opinion. (Ugh. I wish YA actually tells me the reason for my violation). And honestly,... show more One of my question got deleted and I'm guessing because it was offensive (eventhough it wasnt intended). I was discussing about LGBT and I have a feeling that some idiot thought of me as a bigot even though I was stating an opinion. (Ugh. I wish YA actually tells me the reason for my violation).

And honestly, I see many answers which violate the rules since a lot of answers do not answer the question at hand but they are allowed to exist while my question gets deleted for no apparent reason.

Are there moderators on YA which actually analyzes whether a question is truly offensive or not? It sucks that I posted a long question just for it to be deleted. If I can, I want to appeal to get the question back.