how can i get pregnant?

im 21 and me and my boyfriend have thought about having a baby i mean at times we have sex and then at times we dont and then im on my period once again. is it because im not having enough sex like i should in order to become pregnant? what is it help me out here...

thanks for the answers event the opinionated ones.

• helene

If you're not having sex at the right time, you can forget about being pregnant.

You can buy ovulation tests, Oooif learn about basal body temping, or you can have sex every 2-3 days starting a couple days after your period ends.

My rule of thumb is always this..........if you don't understand how your body works enough to make a baby, then you shouldn't have one. I am not saying you are too young, I had a baby at 21.

Just because you had sex, doesn't mean you will get pregnant. Heck, you could have sex every day for 3 months and not get pregnant. You should know at 21 that you can only get pregnant when you ovulate and that you ovulate approx 11-16 days after the first day of your period.

Learn your body and understand how it works and how babies are actually conceived, then you can move forward and start trying.

Get married in a church of God because what you're doing is a Sin! When a marriage or morality is in place for you two the little ones will follow! God bless!

Why not wait until boyfriend becomes husband? The claim sex every 4 days gives you a better chance of pregnancy because sperm live inside you for 5 days and there will always be sperm there when you ovulate and each time you have a 25% chance of conceiving