Yello! asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 years ago

My mind has taken over my heart?

What should be a healthy mix of listening to your heart and mind?

My subconscious held me hostage for three nights.

Everyone has tainted hearts,

So listening to your heart is insufficient.

Everyone has tainted minds,

So listening to your mind is insufficient.

Supercede your heart & mind & all other people by listening to Good, Right principles.

• Naguru

Yours is a simple and plain sentence. I appreciate it.

It can happen. I do not want to deny what you say here. Your mind can do any such wonders in life.

It shows that you are a true philosopher and you have no questions to ask.

You have come here just to give your life's experiences.

Source(s): compiled.
  • gerald

are you asking Americans about heart and you have actually found a couple of humans amazing simply amazing money would bring the house down and it has no heart period

Work out which option will act in your benefit for the long term. For example it might be a good idea not to let good friendships slip through your fingers as you may need someone at your back in the future. However at other times some shrewd pragmatism is necessary, is someone you love causing you more grief than compassion? Or are you spending too much time at a hobby/talent that you may be passionate about but there are things you need to prioritise in order to maintain stability in your life. Always remain mindful.

You should always listen to your heart, but still use your mind a bit to make decisions that aren't too drastic.

depends on how you define exactly what is being controlled by your heart and mind