?
? asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 years ago

What do we need to have a successful home cocktail bar?

In April my husband is celebrating his 40th birthday with friends. He'd like a BBQ (got that part covered) and summer cocktails. Piña coladas, margharitas, strawberry daquiries, that sort of thing.

What do we need for this? I figure some standing tables in the garden, a blender for the piña coladas, obviously the ingredients themselves. Anything else? I'd like to help him run things smoothly.

• Edith

Beer on ice and several shades of wine. You will have to make the drinks by the pitcher and set them on ice. You will need several blenders for each type of drink. Lots of extra glasses. salt.

blender for each of the different drinks you will be offering that you have listed. They are all blender drinks.

the mixers for each and crushed ice for each and obviously the alcohol. Don't know but most also have a cooler with a couple different beer brands and cooler brands. Also a cooler for those like me who don't drink alcohol!!

• Alex

good

I'd suggest a bartender.

Wow, I'm not really sure. You should probably ask an alcoholic. I don't really drink very much.