Why am I addicted to Slayer.?

Is it something demonic?

I mean is this addiction demonic?

No use a Slayer album. Slayer is a band that is not good nor loved by many All over the world. Unfortunately they are pro Nazi. They have released a lot of symbolism in years.

No, your "addiction" isn't demonic. It isn't even an addiction but merely a fascination. It's entirely possible they'll always be your favorite band but eventually your interest will expand to include other bands and, hopefully, other genres as well. That isn't a knock on thrash, I like it, including Slayer, too but there is an awful lot of good music out there that is wholly different and hopefully your horizons will one day expand to embracing it.

• Alex

No...you just really like the artist.

No Slayer is not demonic nor are pro Nazi. They use a lot of symbolism. Slayer is a band that is loved by many. All over the world. Unfortunately they have not released a good album in years.