iPhone 7, good phone? Or something you like better?

Have read a few reviews (4 of them). Half are superb and half are horrible. I've never had an iPhone and am wondering if the 7 is a good buy, or if an older phone would be better. What's your opinion?

the only thing I would be concerned about is the battery catching on fire.

i would definitely recommend getting the iphone 6s coz it's cheaper and has 3...5mm jack... not against the 7 but i don't really spend extra money on a newer model when the cheaper alternative is better... if you need unlocked iphone 6s at reasonable price, mail me for more info...

email : yanastorff@yahoo...com

It's an upgrade. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with mine with its enhanced quality on photos, videos, and audio.

• SRΛSC

I have no problem with my 7.

Cameras are great, the speakers are very good, the build quality, the water resistance, iOS, etc.

• Yvonne

I would definitely recommend getting the iPhone 6S coz it's cheaper and has 3.5mm jack. Not against the 7 but I don't really spend extra money on a newer model when the cheaper alternative is better. If you need unlocked iPhone 6S at reasonable price, mail me for more info.

Email : yanastorff@yahoo.com

• paul

only good today , for tomorrow there will be a new one .... and 2 days from now another ... again and again and again

iphone 6 is better (opinion)