Should I really get a PS3?

So, let's put it this way. I seriously want a PS3, being that all I ever had all my life was a Nintendo Dsi XL, Nintendo 3DS XL, and a Nintendo GBA SP. All I ever had was all the Nintendo junk, and one PS2, which makes a lot of noise. Not to mention the graphics and quality I had on my specific console were all... show more So, let's put it this way. I seriously want a PS3, being that all I ever had all my life was a Nintendo Dsi XL, Nintendo 3DS XL, and a Nintendo GBA SP. All I ever had was all the Nintendo junk, and one PS2, which makes a lot of noise. Not to mention the graphics and quality I had on my specific console were all cracked up and looks broken, it always made some weird noise, the cables for the controllers kept on getting loose by themselves, etc.

I really want some change. A real-deal console, since I really never had something ALL THAT great in my life. I tried every single year of my life to convince my parents to get me one, but they kept on making excuses like "too much money" or "I have to have better grades" or "my PS2 is working fine" (when it is really not, FACEPALM), "I have a console that can play games", "I don't need to talk to my friends, that is what a phone is for!" And I am literally sick and tired of the excuses already! Look, I just want change in my life, I just want to have fun and try something new! I am 13 years old now, and my dad says that by the time I get a job, I won't have any time to play video games! By the way, I recently got a brand-new, shiny wooden console piano, and now the excuse my dad is making is that "I won't focus on learning to play the piano", LIKE SERIOUSLY, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE! I WANT TO BE FREE AND LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO! I just want to experience everything that I never got to experience.
Update: Meanwhile all of my friends got an XBOX, PS4, PS3, XBOX One, etc., I am stuck learning to play the piano, stuck playing old kids games, and watching anime television shows. I am sick of living this way already! Oh, and by the way, I told my dad about how bad I really want it, and he said that by the time I get a... show more Meanwhile all of my friends got an XBOX, PS4, PS3, XBOX One, etc., I am stuck learning to play the piano, stuck playing old kids games, and watching anime television shows. I am sick of living this way already! Oh, and by the way, I told my dad about how bad I really want it, and he said that by the time I get a job, do taxes, work, make money, and get into the REAL WORLD, I wouldn't have time to be "wasting, playing video games." SERIOUSLY, better to waste time now, than to not have fun at all.