Lost all my money gambling now I'm suicidal?

I feel so sick and stupid. I'm 21 and started out matched betting with my student loan. Once I saw the money coming in I continued betting normally. I kept winning and I just saw £ signs. The amounts kept getting higher and higher, until I lost £700. I used the rest of my money (£1000) to try and win it back,... show more I feel so sick and stupid. I'm 21 and started out matched betting with my student loan. Once I saw the money coming in I continued betting normally. I kept winning and I just saw £ signs. The amounts kept getting higher and higher, until I lost £700. I used the rest of my money (£1000) to try and win it back, and ended up losing everything. I now have only £300 to my name and no income until the end of April. My bills between now and April are £600. I can't tell my parents, we've never got on and it would cause a sh*t storm. They've never supported me in any way (emotionally or financially) so it would be useless. I don't have anyone who would lend me money or help me out. My dad lost everything to gambling and I feel so stupid for thinking I could be different. I also had my dream holiday to the US booked (flights only) for March, and this obviously means I can't go. I feel so sick and like I should just kill myself. Anyone out there with any words of advice? Thanks
12 answers 12