Christians, if we are in an Ice Age and the last glacial period ended 11,000 years ago?

and the human race has nonstop continous recorded history from present day till then , when did your noahs flood happen. Give a rough date within the last 11,000 years, I await your answer

Debating a Christian is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon will hop on the board, knock the pieces over, sh¡t all over the place, and then strut about as if it has won.

• User

Well...all of your "if"s are inaccurate.

but IF they were all accurate

then in my opinion the date would be: before recorded history.

According to the Bible, the flood of Noah's day started in 2370 B.C.E.

• Jim

How can you have a world wide flood in the middle of an ice age when half the world is in winter all the time. Do you see rain falling in Antarctica or the north pole

Who the hell said we're in the ice age?

First thing I would say is where do you get the idea that the Ice Age was 11000 years ago?

That would probably be a good place to start

I disagree with your premise that we've had "nonstop continous recorded history" from 11,000 years ago till now.

Honestly, I don't know when it happened. I do know there are a lot of cultures that have flood myths in their folklore. I think the fact that it could of happened is more important than the timing of it. That's just my opinion.