I'm not sure how I feel about her. Should I give her a valentines day gift?

Pretty much as the title reads. I'm not terribly sure whether I want to go out with this girl or whether I should let her pass. However i'm absolutely certain that I want to get her a valentines day gift.

Truffles or something. I'll figure it out.

You see I like her and I think she might have a little thing for me, but we work together so i'm kind of deciding whether she's worth taking the leap for.

Now the reason i'm asking is because i'm not sure how I feel about her. Would it be right to give her a gift while i'm uncertain? Would it give her the wrong idea or some false hope? - I don't want that.

Should I explain in a card saying i'm not sure how I feel about her, but I hope she has a wonderful valentines day or something like that?

I dunno whether it would be unfair to get her a gift like this. So any and all help is appreciated. Thank you

Just to be clear. I DO like her. I just don't know whether I want a relationship because of work.

If you don't know how you feel you should NOT get her a gift. Valentines gifts are for people in relationships.

Tell her that you like her friendship and give her the gift. Dont do any more until you are sure.

I would not say I didn't know how I felt. If you went with a card I would say something more along the lines of "I hope you have a great Valentine's Day. I would love to take you to dinner sometime and see where it takes us." What I would do is give her the card first thing in the morning. Send her flowers 🌺 without anything just a generic happy Valentine's Day. Let her sweat it and wonder who they are from. If it goes anywhere special it will be a good conversation topic in the future! Keep that receipt for proof son!