Politically, how many of you are so addicted to this site, that you'll keep putting up with all the bugs?

It seems to be getting worse every day. I don't think I can answer a single question without something flaking out.

Guilty, I feel like a battered woman...I remember the good days and I HOPE, No, NO! I KNOW yahoo will treat me better this time I take him back, because he loves me...

Indeed.

when the advertisers start walking away with their money then they may decide to do something, but as long as the money keeps rolling in whats their motivation to fix anything?

in the meantime this question does not exist or is under review

• crazy

After the Verizon complected its deal with Yahoo. Yahoo answers is gone. They feel its not a vital part. Its just like Trump. Repeal and replace. It could be better or could be worse. We dont know?

I use Answers with my phone and the bugs are tolerable. I wonder what's going to happen with Answers when Verizon takes over.

the only people on here are the trolls, don't even bother just let the trolls insult each other with their juvenile b.s.