Home for the holidays? I don't think so ..?

I'm currently bringing litigation against my sister, because she is the Executrix over my Mother's Will and is not following my Mother's wishes / instructions. Per the Will, my sister is to sell my Mom's old house, when she is no longer residing there. She hasn't been living there since May. Instead, she has rented it out to at least two different parties, and has not shared the income with me (or our other brother, to my knowledge).

After involving a Probate Court Lawyer, she has made repeated lies. 1) She's only been out of the house for six weeks. 2) She has rented the house to a friend, and only charged them reimbursement of the house's utility costs.

Additionally - as Executrix, she is required to pay taxes on the property, maintain homeowner's insurance, etc. As of late November, the School Taxes due by August 31st still have not been paid.

When she was served with the Notice to Appear in court, her son called and left me a voice-mail message, that "the next time I see you, I'm going to fck you up!"

My brother texted me recently, and asked if I was coming home for Christmas. Per him, my sister ("we all") wants you to come home.

So - how should I respond to this?

1. I don't socialize with people: I'm in litigation against.

2. who threaten to perform violence against me.

3. who lie to members of the Court."

4. who don't follow Common Law, and shirk their responsibilities.

5. No response at all - if you can't say anything nice ..

• WRG

6. Tell you brother with all the stuff going on you really don't want to be around your sister and ruin everyone including your own Christmas.

• Edith

Get yourself a lawyer and go see the probate judge.