I had a weird dream last night. What does this dream mean?

I had a dream last night that i came home after i'd gone out, i found a stranger walking around my flat and he told me to "get out of his house" when i came in, even though it's my home and not his. What does this dream mean? This sort of thing has never happened in real life

the dream might mean somebody ignorant and foolish believes the know you and have you pegged when in reality they have no clue who you are or what you want out of life. It could be telling you that you are overestimating the intelligence, social value and virtues of your enemies. They are a lot dumber then they appear.

A dream doesn't mean anything. It is bits of memories of things you've thought about.

The noisey neighbors from next door have made such a deep impression on your emotions and mind, you have dreamed that one of them is taking over your house. And in a strange way he already has invaded your peace of mind and soul, in dreamland. Good luck to you.

that's life.