Amy
Amy asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 4 years ago

How to make jalapeno poppers?

A basic popper is a jalapeno with the veins and seeds removed, stuffed with cream cheese. Beyond that are a bunch of options. Bacon, pineapple, other cheeses and spices can be added to the cream cheese. The resulting stuffed pepper can be battered and fried, grilled, smoked or baked. I just bought a Mr. Bar-B-Q grill rack with a seed/vein removal tool. Plan to stuff jalapeno peppers with cream cheese and pepper jack, then bake or smoke (225° for 2 hours).

• Amy

My actual question is how to keep the fumes from the jalapenos from choking me to death while I'm cleaning the jalapenos? Every time I put that question in it wants to send the question to the disease or chemical section.

cut open jalapeno, remove seeds, fill with cheese, wrap in dough (you can just use store bought tubes of crescent roll dough/ pastry dough and cut to size) bake at temp on dough package till golden