Are any Trump/non-Hillary folks still not quite believing what just went down?

Update:

To think that the entrenched candidate, groomed, primed, supported, and worshiped since early 2015 ultimately lost her grasp for the crown is still sinking in for me.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favourite answer

Those who Know the Fix had been in since 2009 also know about the Corruption that could eventually destroy Liberty for all Responsible Citizens.

I was shocked to find out Trump actually received the support needed to set the USA onto a path that may very well assure Liberty for Humanity.

I'm surprised (since voters seem to disappoint me so often) but very pleased.

• sats
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

The Wednesday morning after the election (went to bed before announcement) you could have knocked me over with a feather! Still not convinced it's all real but it sure feels good.

• 4 years ago

T'was a surprise - but that was only because I had been giving the MSM a little bit of credibility - just a tiny bit mind you. (Looking back on it that was my personal failing at the time).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Back in my day, supporting a criminal low life thug, i.e. Clinton, meant you were considered guilty by association.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Probably.

But we call those kind of people delusional

• 4 years ago

My jaw is still on the floor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.