Are any Trump/non-Hillary folks still not quite believing what just went down?

To think that the entrenched candidate, groomed, primed, supported, and worshiped since early 2015 ultimately lost her grasp for the crown is still sinking in for me.

Those who Know the Fix had been in since 2009 also know about the Corruption that could eventually destroy Liberty for all Responsible Citizens.

I was shocked to find out Trump actually received the support needed to set the USA onto a path that may very well assure Liberty for Humanity.

I'm surprised (since voters seem to disappoint me so often) but very pleased.

• sats

The Wednesday morning after the election (went to bed before announcement) you could have knocked me over with a feather! Still not convinced it's all real but it sure feels good.

T'was a surprise - but that was only because I had been giving the MSM a little bit of credibility - just a tiny bit mind you. (Looking back on it that was my personal failing at the time).

Back in my day, supporting a criminal low life thug, i.e. Clinton, meant you were considered guilty by association.

Probably.

But we call those kind of people delusional

My jaw is still on the floor.