Best car for rear leg room.?

I have 3 boys a dog and a love for camping. So I need a good car that I can tow with, that has a very good rear leg room and is also suitable for an everyday car. Preferably something that is a non boring car too. Thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

if you plan on towing and doing highway driving, Diesel is recommended. if you want something fun, do not buy an SUV. a 3 series 328d, 328i especially the wagon for extra room would be a great choice. perhaps a 535d. mazda's are fun and have quite good room as well. i recommend BMW because they make excellent diesel engines.

• Neil
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Depending on your budget, consider the estate versions of the Skoda Octavia or Skoda Superb, or Ford Mondeo or Vauxhall Vectra or Insignia. Choose the right engine (e.g. Octavia vRS petrol) and none will be boring

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I can tell you what you don't want, a Mazda 3. I have plenty of front legroom. But I cant even fit in the back to clean the seats or the back window.

• 4 years ago

Cars don't tow. You need an SUV or a pickup truck.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Renault scenic or espace

Vaxhaull 7 seater (can't remember what its called )

• Sean
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Maybach 5.7

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.