Fellow Y/A politics folks. Have you seen this link regarding the election results?

I think it's pretty neat in what it offers and how you can order by different data points.

I don't offer it with any interpretations or conclusions. Arrive at your own. I just found it interesting.

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/data.php?year=2...

I noticed chart shows the States of Michigan and New Hampshire have not, at the time of composing the chart, cast their Electoral College votes. Even if they cast them for Clinton, Trump still wins. Iit is interesting that they still have not made their choice final.

PS: The Electoral Votes are finalized after the third Monday in December. It is not Impossible that other States could change their Electoral College voting. Scary! But True.

It's a little hard to interpret the coloring scheme in the map itself, but I can see that playing around with the data could be fun, particularly if you add in other data per the boxes at the bottom.

• LAN

Cool. Pity they don't have it set up so that you can compare it to previous elections on one page. I would like to see how 3rd party candidates have been trending over the last few elections.

It would be more interesting if it showed the last date it was updated.