Do you need a radio, TV or a fan to be on so you can go to sleep.?

Please give me your input. Since I was in middle school, I always had the radio on as I went to sleep. I would set to go off between sixty minutes to 90 minutes

I don't have a fan in my room. During the summer I always need an AC blowing. The noise helps me sleep.

nope. i have an internal radio full of every song i know. many nights i pick a song to concentrate on. in a way i am turning it up and dropping out into sleep.

I'm the opposite. I Can't sleep if there are noises around me. I also don't like any light entering my room, so I make sure that my closet, bathroom and room doors are closed with no light entering.

I used too but now i prefer silence. I need a light on though, whether nightlight or lamp or ceiling light

Yes, my fan on a one hour timer.

• I never now of the above to fall asleep.