Will dissatisfaction with the choices for POTUS move the US closer to a 3-party system?

I don't think you understand how the system works. If a candidate ran who appealed to a lot of people, they would vote for that person. If a party formed and had a platform that appealed to a lot of people, candidates from that party could be elected to state and federal positions. There's no magic involved, no need to amend the Constitution. Parties emerge because people like what they have to say, that's all.

You would hope so.

We really can't go on like this. This country needs to be willing to change, and start holding our leaders accountable, or we will fail.

I'm voting third party, and a surprising number of people I know have mentioned that they're voting for Stein. I've also seen Johnson signs around.

No. A constitutional amendment to have a parliamentary government rather than a winner take all system.

I am not sure if Americans are dissatisfied. I am betting there will be record breaking voting tomorrow. Maybe we get all 300 million to vote in elections.

Only in rare cases. I don't think we'll get there yet. But you never know, something could change.

So, are you voting for a 3rd Party candidate tomorrow?

Put up or shut up...

Nope, both parties will see that NEVER happens

• Gary B

Why do we need THREE half-assed morally corrupt criminals to choose from?