Lv 7
Tony asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

How to report an abusive Yahoo Answers member?

Some people just don't belong here. How can we report such people and have the Yahoo team investigate? And hopefully remove?

2 Answers

  • Laredo
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favourite answer

    All you can do is report the answers/questions that are breaking the guidelines. You can always send an email to the Yahoo Answers Team giving them all the information about the user and links to the questions/answers. You would have to make sure that you have all your facts correct before you start emailing the Team.

  • 4 years ago

    You report them by reporting their questions or answers (the flag that appears when you hover over the upper right part of the question/answer).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.