Mark
Mark asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 years ago

What should I tell this friend?

I've been friends with this guy for a long time. Occasionally, he will invite me to his church's activities. I went to one. They were a hog roast in September when it was still warm. They had it on the future site of a new church. Then I find out they could not get the land... lol.

For some time.... I've been going to a church breakfast (the 3rd Sat. of ever month. I would call the friend 2 days prior before the breakfast. I stopped calling, figured they were busy with something. I went alone. Then find out they came to the breakfast. We talked some. He invited me to some church function (10-28) at the vacant land... Something about food and games..... Here in Indiana, it gets real cool at that time of the month. I don't thing I will enjoy going there. I'm not a "holler roller" lol.

Be honest. Tell him "I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to come. That's not really my thing."