Mark
Mark asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 years ago

Why do some people think bald fades (low medium and high) hair cuts are ugly?

I get a hair cut between two to three months. I received a hair cut Last wednesday/ I observed a lot of men getting a fade hair cut. When I was in high school (this was 25 yrs ago lol) I seen some men have that hair style I thought it looked weird. I've been getting this hair cut for a number of years. Easy to take care of/

• Steve

Bald fade usually refers to a super short taper on the back/sides of a haircut, not to a specific style for the hair on top. A bald fade is most commonly worn with a butch, burr(short butch), crew cut or flat top crew cut. Whether a person likes a bald fade on the back/sides is a matter of individual tastes and preferences; most prefer a somewhat longer taper on the back/sides of even very short haircuts. In any event, a bald fade is a very short lived taper, in a few days, the tapered back/sides have grown well beyond bald fade length.

Hair grows at an average rate of 1/8" per week, 1/50" per day. The taper lever on fade clippers adjusts the length of the hair remaining on the scalp between 1/125" and 1/50".

Good Luck!

1

Source(s): Hairloss Treatments http://sparkindl.info/HowToStopHairLoss
  • loberg

Low Bald Fades

Short hair is too mainstream, I love lOng hair upon guys more, it looks sexy: a few short hair can look nice however it looks really common

• Evan

I have had mid-back to waist length hair most of my life.

probably because it reminds them of that old man from that stupid music thing antwoord