HELP. I need 1 year anniversary gift ideas for my boyfriend?

We're 19 years old. I already ordered him a Swiss Army knife he wanted. He loves watches (leather strap kind) but I have no clue what brand of watches are good or anything. So if I were to get him a watch, could you help me on where I should look? $200 and below possibly? Or fountain pens, he has one but what are other good fountain pens that I should look at? And PLEASE give me other gift ideas! Thanks!

I would say it depends on what he likes in a watch but if it were me I would look at fossil watches which you cant go wrong with. If its something else maybe go with cologne like calvin klien men or some kind of other cologne brand you may like on him. If not that go look for some clothes or nice shoes out for him maybe go to nike store ,zara, H&M, and or Forever21. Anyways good luck peace out :D

Put together gift basket. Go find a medium size basket from Goodwill, Go to dollar store/Wal-Mart and load up basket with: Microwave popcorn, Sodas, Candy and DVD or video game.

• Claire

How about just a date? Spend time together. You got xmas and bday for presents already

Give him a guitar or a computer aor a app;e watch

It all depends on the style of watches he likes. The style is very important to guys.

Cologne. Love it when guys smell good!