People that were in Special Ed?

People that used to be in school that were in Special Ed .... Are they mild mildly retarded?

1 Answer

  • J-Dawn
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favourite answer

    Retarded is no longer the correct word to say as people have turned it into an insult. Now we use "Intellectual Disability" or "Learning Disability" depending on what their needs are.

    Some are mild, some are more severe. It just depends. It's a spectrum of abilities.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.