Where is heaven. If i die will I have to go to heaven will there be black people there?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Of course, and red, yellow, and white, and brown, too.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

If you're a racist and you hate certain people, I don't think you have to worry about going to Heaven.

• 4 years ago

With an attitude like that, Black people will be there before you get there.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

There are only 2 places to go after we die and the resurrection for the judgment day, heaven or hell where all kind of people from all over the world will be together worshiping God forever or in hell but yeah includes all kind of people and language we live in a society where discrimination is everywhere, guess what nobody is going to be better according to themselves in heaven or hell so we better start getting along with each other here on earth.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

1. Our heaven will be the glorified earth.

2. No, there are five glorious rewards available, including the three heavens. You can go to the one where you are most comfortable.

3. Don't be silly. Of course there will be.

• 5 years ago

Yes but it will be segregated of course, Jews on the top floor, christians on the lower floors and brown people in the basement.

• G C
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

All people come from Adam and Eve, so why are you against another color? Maybe they don't like you.

• 5 years ago

There is a strong possibility that if you are so colour conscious, you might not make it into heaven.

• 5 years ago

Psalms 37:29 indicates that our future is not in heaven, but elsewhere.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I'm sure there will...if that's a problem you won't be there though so don't worry...you can't have hate in your heart and enter heaven

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.