Where is heaven. If i die will I have to go to heaven will there be black people there?
- hillbillyLv 74 years ago
Of course, and red, yellow, and white, and brown, too.
- AnnLv 74 years ago
If you're a racist and you hate certain people, I don't think you have to worry about going to Heaven.
- RUKiddingtooLv 74 years ago
With an attitude like that, Black people will be there before you get there.
- Anonymous4 years ago
There are only 2 places to go after we die and the resurrection for the judgment day, heaven or hell where all kind of people from all over the world will be together worshiping God forever or in hell but yeah includes all kind of people and language we live in a society where discrimination is everywhere, guess what nobody is going to be better according to themselves in heaven or hell so we better start getting along with each other here on earth.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PubliusLv 75 years ago
1. Our heaven will be the glorified earth.
2. No, there are five glorious rewards available, including the three heavens. You can go to the one where you are most comfortable.
3. Don't be silly. Of course there will be.
- MoreTooLv 75 years ago
Yes but it will be segregated of course, Jews on the top floor, christians on the lower floors and brown people in the basement.
- G CLv 75 years ago
All people come from Adam and Eve, so why are you against another color? Maybe they don't like you.
- cymry3jonesLv 75 years ago
There is a strong possibility that if you are so colour conscious, you might not make it into heaven.
- Uncle ThesisLv 75 years ago
Psalms 37:29 indicates that our future is not in heaven, but elsewhere.
- Anonymous5 years ago
I'm sure there will...if that's a problem you won't be there though so don't worry...you can't have hate in your heart and enter heaven