Can anyone decipher my dream please?

Right. So the dream kinda sounds like a light story. It's quite long, but i'm trying to explain what I remember properly.

Me and this girlfriend were an unbeatable couple in love. The happy times went on for a bit, so i'll leave it at that.

At some point in the dream there was gap and me and the girlfriend hadn't seen eachother in a long time.

I dreamt that my girlfriend was being persuaded by an unknown fellow to betray me for their cause. The cause is unknown to me, but it wasn't love related.

Then back to me, I was in the middle of a medieval battle [ikr random] defending my house. My men were beginning to come out on top when I saw my girlfriend. I hugged her but she was crying, as if she didn't want to do something. I looked at my stomach and I was stabbed. At that point I was Feeling heartbroken, but not betrayed as sorts. After being stabbed I ran off and then my alarm went off and I woke up. haha what a cliffhanger.

Anyway. The strange thing is that I don't have a girlfriend, and my house isn't being threatened.

For some reason I feel like it's related to work, but I can't see a connection to any of this since things seem to be going great over there for a change.

Or maybe it was just a random dream that doesn't mean anything. Even if I pretty much died in it, I consider that an awesome dream and if it went in more detail, it would've been an awesome story.

Anyway. Thanks for any help I get.

Dream in our time usually never makes any sense...its actually what your brain can come up with..

dreams are dreams. Interpreting dreams is like telling your future using the clouds; it is pseudoscientific