Guy at the gym keeps looking over at me, does he like me?

So I go to the gym about three times a week to use the treadmill and do a lot of strength training (abs, arms, legs) at home since I have equipment there. I go super early in the morning , right when the gym opens ,and there's this guy that's probably like 10 years older then me and he never talks to anyone... show more So I go to the gym about three times a week to use the treadmill and do a lot of strength training (abs, arms, legs) at home since I have equipment there. I go super early in the morning , right when the gym opens ,and there's this guy that's probably like 10 years older then me and he never talks to anyone , he has a muscular build, and seems to take his fitness seriously just like I do. I catch him out of the corner of my eye looking at me whenever he takes a break from his sets or goes to get water. I'm honestly shy , and never make eye contact with him and the one time I did he turned away but he keeps looking at me everytime I'm there. I personally feel like I look gross at the gym since I wear no make up but my friends insist he's probably interested in me. I think he's good looking but not sure what to do. I am also in good shape, I'm 5'4 , 120 and I have some muscle definition in my arms and take care of myself. Should I just ignore it, maybe it's all in my head
2 answers 2