Can I transfer books from my broken kindle fire to my new one?

My kindle fire HD has recently broke and when i took it to the shop they said it couldnt be fixed. My dad was the one who set up my kindle account but hes forgotten my kindle email and password. I was wondering if there is a way to recover my account details or to transfer all the books ive brought onto a new kindle, so i dont spend more money buying them again.

Any help would be greatly appriciated as im a big reader and ive spent a lot of money over the years on kindle books.

Your dad can't remember what email address he set up his Amazon account under? Tell him to try all his email addresses and say forgot password when trying to sign in.

When he find the right one, Amazon will email him info so he can log back into his account, and then he will know his email and password and he can register your new Kindle to that account and then you can access the books you had.

If you don't remember your password, you can just use the "forgot password" feature when you log in. If you have forgotten your email, I would suggest using all the different emails you have had/can think of.

After that you should call amazon (or email, your choice) and explain the situation. You should still have the charges on your bank account for the books so maybe that might be able to help as well.

better watch a movie,than read a written booklet.Of course,it is much easier to get a much better picture by watching the action(images),then browsing through each one of these words.

• ?

reading is much better the book will keep u thinking and you also get greater detail in what people are thinking and you simply get more thoughts and you can picture it in your thoughts

JUST REMOVE THE SD CARD OUT FROM THE BROKEN ONE, INSTALL IT INTO A NEW KINDLE SHALL DO. WHY MAKE SO MUCH TROUBLE TO GET THE EMAIL AND PASSWORD THAT WERE FORGOTTEN.